Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Sage Pieces of Advice for HS Football Players…
10) Sweetarts and Nerds are on the food pyramid.
9) Sharing your playbook on social media is totally acceptable.
8) A fake mustache makes you cooler and tougher.
7) Never take the under in Vegas.
6) Tackling is overrated. Just go for the interception!
5) Taking your own whistle to practice is frowned upon… sometimes.
4) Biceps are your most important muscles. Your core and lower half can always wait.
3) The coaches truly want you mom and dad’s thoughts on playing time.
2) Be a man; wear protection. A cup, that is.
1) Always lie to the media. ALWAYS!!