Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Side Effects From Hooch Going A Week Without Candy…
10) Everybody in the office has a black eye.
9) The intern has been forced to follow with a censor buzzer.
8) Caught sitting in front of vending machine with mouth open; drooling.
7) Spending more and more time in the middle stall. Hello, ladies…
6) Tire tracks are mysteriously appearing on laptops, keyboards, and TV scripts.
5) Rooting for the Cubs.
4) Preaches that Jerome Bettis is only in the Top 15 of best RBs of all-time, now.
3) Whistling Nickleback songs.
2) Can complete sentences and use proper grammar. Who knew?!
1) Pulled a prank without breaking the law.