Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Birthday Gifts for Wrigley Field for its 100th Year…
10) An Old Style beer fountain.
9) A signed, sealed, and delivered copy of the Jeff Gordon agreement to never step foot on the property again.
8) Some pants for Clark, the new mascot.
7) Kerry Wood.
6) Hologram of Harry Caray as you enter that tries to say your name backwards.
5) One-hundred packs of C-4 and just end it — “Marth style.”
4) A nice little girl named Sally. Wrigley and Sally Field.
3) The Cardinals gave only a Thank You note signed by Lou Brock.
2) A new gardener. There’s not a breed of ivy that gets green earlier?
1) Steve Bartman jumping out of a cake and officially apologizing to Moises Alou.