Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Signs Your Team Wasn’t Destined To Make The State Tournament…
10) Lost their inhalers.
9) Still not 100-percent sure what state they’re in.
8) Have yet to hit one… single… growth spurt.
7) Don’t have Mustangs as a nickname (well done, Unity and Marion County).
6) Hard to win games by staring at their cell phones.
5) New fumes from the lacquer on the gym floor sent entire squad to the hospital.
4) Spent entire time learning how to spell “lacquer” and forgot to practice.
3) Three of the girls gave birth during Christmas break.
2) Bus driver was serious when he threatened, “I’ll turn this damn bus around!”
1) Played the QND girls.