Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Signs Teams Have Played Each Other Way Too Many Times…
10) The crowd chants “We Are Bored! We Are Bored!”
9) Ran out of insults.
8) The coaches wives fight following instead of overtime to declare a winner.
7) Instead of shaking hands before the game, captains exchange Valentines.
6) Betting lines are way too confusing.
5) Player knows your social security number and mother’s maiden name.
4) They finish each other’s “That’s what she said…” jokes.
3) Neither team can score as every move is predetermined.
2) Visiting player named Courtwarming King.
1) Have become pen pals for life.