Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Signs People Have Winter Olympic Fever…
10) Rentals of Rocky IV are at an all-time high.
9) Boo your neighbors just for owning a German shepherd.
8) Built three judge’s tables in the bedroom.
7) Little Jimmy’s bedtime prayers include “good ice for South Korea’s Kim Yu-Na.”
6) Everybody at the dentist’s office can recite: “Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, its bobsled time! COOL RUNNINGS!”
5) Your boss keeps wearing her luge unitard and asking you to “grease down her runners.”
4) Four kids at Blessing Hospital have been named “Oshie.” Only one has gone with “Bode.”
3) Mom screams while sweeping the kitchen floor similar to the women of curling.
2) Producer Broc only uses the Olympics theme song for bumper music and owes two years worth of pay for all the fines.
1) Continually halt work to award yourself a medal for any task. To date — 36 golds, zero silvers, and one stupid bronze.