Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Hidden Features In The New Jay Cutler Contract…
10) Percentage of owner’s salary going to offensive linemen.
9) Lifetime supply of Band-Aids.
8) Droopy Dog bobblehead day at Soldier Field.
7) Allowed to have an actual pet bear.
6) “Get Out Of Jail Free” card for entire offensive line if not sacked for straight two weeks.
5) Jump to front of the line at the potato bar.
4) Marc Trestman will babysit the kid and wife for multiple Pro Bowl trips.
3) Pass Sid Luckman’s career TD mark of 137 and get what Sid did in 1950 — $3.
2) A new defense.
1) Lead the team to multiple Super Bowl title receive the nickname “Sweeter than Sweetness.”