Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Reasons Why I Really Watched NBC’s The Sound of Music Thursday Night…
10) WiFi wasn’t working.
9) Was told the hills were actually alive due to radiation and an X-Men movie could break out.
8) Pre-World War II Austria? History’s just getting interesting!
7) So Ben Marth and I could sing “Sixteen Going on Seventeen” together over the phone.
6) Heard Captain von Trapp was being played by a vampire.
5) Carrie Underwood.
4) Carrie Underwood.
3) Carrie Underwood.
2) Carrie Underwood.
1) I love WGEM NBC!!! Oh, and Carrie Underwood.