Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Ways The St. Louis Cardinals Spent Halloween…
10) Trolling David Freese as he hits on every lady dressed as a slutty nurse.
9) Reenacted the best part of the World Series — Seven-hour plane delay.
8) Placing bets on how much candy Jose Oquendo can hide in his hoodie.
7) Twilight Marathon at the Mujica’s. #TeamEdward
6) Pranking Ty Wigginton’s house with eggs and the flaming bag of dog poop trick.
5) Seminar with Matt Adams on healthy Halloween treats.
4) Dogsitting for Tony La Russa.
3) On the streets of Boston giving high fives and sporting fake beards.
2) Looking for Shelby Miller.
1) Learning their World Series bats had actually been used in Wrigley Field all summer.