Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Thanksgiving Day Traditions That Never Caught On…
10) Watching a new Vince Vaughn movie.
9) Chips instead of mashed. Nice try, Pringles.
8) The Golden Girls theme song instead of the blessing.
7) Going around the table announcing what you’re not thankful for.
6) Starting your own hoops tourney. Everybody knows it belongs to QHS.
5) Milk chugging contest.
4) Cranberry Jell-o shots for dessert.
3) Making a wish on the human wishbone.
2) The Lions winning.
1) Having the kids pick out a turkey on the farm like they do a tree for Christmas.