Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Remedies for Puig Fatigue for Players and Fans…
10) Government shutdown’s over, so that means they’re checking work visas again.
9) Destroy his statue of Jo-bu.
8) Distract him with pictures of Sofia Vergara.
7) Or just distract him with laser pointers and a ball of yarn.
6) Slip some NyQuil in his Gatorade.
5) Diagnose yourself with “Fredbird Fatigue” instead. At least he has a harem.
4) The Puig Drinking Game — Every complaint to umpire means one must take a shot.
3) Bat Flip = Obvious Steroids = Suspension.
2) Watch the video of Rickey Henderson stealing his record 939th base. Puig’s an angel then.
1) Cardinals win Game 6.