Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP 10 Not-So-Good Ways To End Your Homecoming Night…
10) Alone, despite coming with a date.
9) In charge of the King recount only to find out that the ballot was all screwed up and your name was misspelled, causing people to vote for Hosh Jouchins, the foreign kid from Ukraine, who just showed up to school a week ago, yet somehow was liked because of sad stories of his ancestors in the Crimean War.
8) Dancing with your sister.
7) Dancing with your brother.
6) Dressed as Edward, only to learn she’s a Team Jacob-type of a gal.
5) Finding out you came up one magazine subscription short of taking home that sweet tin of cheese and beef sticks.
4) Wrapping up a podcast of the dance for your blog.
3) Screaming “Checkmate!”
2) The janitor saying “Josh… I am your father.”