Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Lasting Memories of the 2013 MLB Regular Season…
10) It turns out it was Ace Ventura in the White Sox dugout all along instead of Robin.
9) The Astros are now petitioning a move from the American League to Triple-A.
8) The Marlins proud to name Quincy’s Blake Toppmeyer their “Fan of the Year.”
7) Albert Pujols shedding a tear while looking east.
6) Seeing the light bulb go off when Phillies fans realize it’s not “Ryan” Sandberg.
5) WNBA games > Houston Astros games.
4) Edwin Jackson cashing in every check following one of his 18 losses.
3) Yasil Puigg asking “What is the cutoff guy?”
2) Cardinals fans booing Matt Holliday after a meaningless error despite driving in every run and winning the game with his bat.
1) Ryan Braun’s urine sample collector giving everybody the finger and then dropping the mic.