Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Ways HS Football Coaches Will Spend Last Weekend Before Practice Starts…
10) Perform the entire New Kids On The Block catalog with assistant coaches at Karaoke Night.
9) Search online for “Cheesy Coach Tweets” so your Twitter feed can state something really useful every morning.
8) Finally get off the psychiatrist’s couch.
7) Get some early frustration out by yelling at the carnies at the K of C Picnic.
6) Go to pre-season confession and perform 58 Hail Marys.
5) Call a few parents and listen to them for one last time.
4) Check “Football for Dummies” out from the local library.
3) Grow out a beautiful Fu ManHooch for luck.
2) Put stamps on the Good Luck notes you’re sending to officials.
1) Say goodbye to wife and kids.