Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Planned Touchdown Celebrations In Area HS Football Tonight…
10) Any gyration with a foam finger.
9) Cell phone pulled from jockstrap to Tweet a team picture.
8) A Batman-Bane final fight scene reenactment.
7) Cosby sweaters are passed down from the stands and the players do “The Hampy.”
6) One Clark County Indian hops on the back of another and mimics firing an arrow at teammate.
5) “Bushwacker Walk” from the quarterback-receiver duo.
4) A new Hannibal Riverdance with Coach St. Clair, Lord of the Dance.
3) Mime Gatorade bath.
2) The local health department brings out a kitty pool full of water and the team cools off.
1) A lot of “twerking.”