Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN MLB SECOND-HALF SURPRISES…
10) MLB admits it was wrong as the players were merely on Flintstones vitamins and not PEDs.
9) Cardinals fans start cheering for Matt Holliday.
8) Still upset Barry Bonds owns the record, every manager orders soft toss to Chris Davis resulting in 102 home runs.
7) The league puts an asterisk by Davis’ new absurd record.
6) Chris Carpenter turns out to really just be musical singer Hugh Jackman and not Wolverine, the hero with rejuvenating powers.
5) Yasiel Puig will be upstaged by his much more talented younger brother — Steve.
4) Sammy Sosa returns as Asos Ymmas.
3) Sharknado takes out the Marlins and Rays for good.
2) The Cubs trade Wrigley Field to Japan for $300 million yen, some cucumber rolls, and the ghost of Tuffy Rhodes.
1) ARod swings at first pitch back from injury and his arms fly right off with the bat.