Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Ways To Solve The Flopping Problem In Sports…
10) A clause in the contract. No money… no problems.
9) Offender must swap cars with the team ball boy for a year — Escalade to Pinto.
8) Forced to watch whichever “Air Bud” movie pertains to his/her sport on a loop the entire next day.
7) Two minutes in a penalty box … with Richard Simmons.
6) Handed a “Best Actor Award” from the cast of The Expendables at The ESPYs.
5) Must babysit Ben Marth’s sick kids.
4) Must babysit Ben Marth.
3) An atomic wedgie at halftime from the biggest fan in attendance.
2) Cup check.
1) Just let them flop.