Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Reasons To Watch Quincy’s Dogwood Parade Live On WGEM TV…
10) New 3-D TV makes it feel like the Shriners are driving their cars right into your living room!
9) Easier to live tweet an event by just watching from home.
8) You can mute it and listen to DJ Hampy’s radio call. “Here’s the QHS band … SPLASHDOWN!”
7) You don’t need medicated shots to watch the Green Parrot girls on TV.
6) It’s always sunny and above 70 when sitting in your recliner.
5) The rain and humidity always does wonders with Rich Cain’s beard.
4) Ever sense the incident of ’99, not allowed to walk the parade in underwear and wife beater T anymore.
3) You throw yourself cash at home instead of candy.
2) Seeing road apples is a heck of a lot better than smelling road apples.
1) Means you get another day of Natalie Will in the morning. Duh!!