Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Reasons Hooch Wasn’t Allowed to Run For Mayor of Quincy…
10) Believes IHSA is better with four classes.
9) Slogan “Spring ahead and drink Moore Hooch” was deemed inappropriate.
8) Bought two tons of dirt and a lot of water to prepare for the mudslinging debate.
7) Bringing a Hooters and Tilted Kilt to Quincy on his platform did not go well with the female voters.
6) Too busy dancing in the Quincy Mall.
5) Demanding that “The Pledge of Allegiance” be replaced in each school by Pearl Jam’s “Even Flow.”
4) Found to be reason behind the Quincy water debacle.
3) Planned celebration party at the Green Parrot was nixed as already booked by local 4-H chapter.
2) Wanted to still claim residence in the better state. (HINT: It’s west of Quincy.)
1) Literally cannot run.