Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
Top Ten Ways Culver-Stockton Fans/Students Celebrated Making the NAIA Tournament…
10) A “swirly-per-bathroom” policy with Coach Tomlinson as main recipient.
9) Pledged to make “sizable” donations following graduation. Don’t we all…
7) Prank calling all those from the 1959 NAIA Tourney squad, which didn’t take nearly as long as planned.
6) Scale the dome atop Henderson Hall and planting your frat’s letters.
5) Skinny dipping in the Tomlinson Fountain!
4) Skinny dipping in the Mississippi River!
3) Going to the hospital due to hypothermia from all the nude swimming.
2) Finally release Wildcat Willie back into the wild.
1) Sticking up The Chelsea in Quincy.