Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Ways Illini Fans Celebrated Beating No. 1 Indiana…
10) Challenged Brandon Paul to a 3-point contest and won.
9) Canceled classes on Friday.
8) Finally swapped out the Nick Smith jersey for a Tyler Griffey one.
7) One tequila shot per Illinois 3-pointer … attempted! Hello, 24 shots!
6) Photoshopped Jack Cornell’s beard into every picture of game winner.
5) Typed I-L-I all over Facebook only to have nobody finish the chant.
4) Drove to the Indiana state line and urinated over it.
3) Recreated the game-winning shot using toothpicks and Q-tips.
2) Twenty-four-hour marathon of Franklin & Bash.
1) Finally got out of the parents’ basement.