Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
The TOP TEN Banned Props From The NBA Dunk Contest…
10) Any can, or bottle, of malt liquor.
9) Larry Johnson’s “Grandmama” dress.
8) Any furniture from IKEA — You build it and you most likely break it.
7) Damn Liberals won’t even allow assault rifles anymore!
6) Phil Jackson’s mustache.
5) Paternity lawsuit papers.
4) Anything that may cause people to call you “Blade Runner.”
3) Catapult used near the end of Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
2) Deer antler spray.
1) Michael Jordan’s ability.
Posted under Top Ten
This post was written by jhouchins on February 15, 2013