Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Super Bowl Week Activities for Jack Cornell…
10) Searched the swamps for Bobby Boucher and his girl, Vicki Vallencourt
9) Due to a contract dispute, stepped in for Zach Galifianakis in Hangover 3.
8) Tried explaining that back home they use buck and doe spray to actually hunt deer.
7) Signed a lot of DVD copies of Ravens Linemen Gone Wild!
6) Met the president of the Jack Cornell Fan Club — a red-haired guy that goes by Schatt Muckman.
5) Shocked the world by wearing a “Hooch 4 President” T-shirt. Hooch accepts the nomination via Skype.
4) Cooked up some of his famous Cornell’s Cajun Crawdad Jambalaya for halftime appetizers.
3) Won a life-size game of Jenga versus Ray Rice.
2) Also on the practice squad for Beyonce.
1) Picked the beads out of his beard.
Posted under Top Ten
This post was written by jhouchins on February 1, 2013