Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Changes to the Cardinals with the Departure of Mark McGwire…
10) The arrival of Jose Canseco as Senior Social Media Correspondent.
9) Go from slow-pitch softball to fast-pitch with the hire of a local high school coach. Nothing but slap bunts.
8 ) Rick Ankiel returns. Duh…
7) Sammy Sosa no longer listed as a “Plus 1″ on all road trips.
6) Pete Kozma will come back to Earth. Oh, wait. That happened in the NLCS.
5) The weekly shipment of cork has disappeared.
4) Less butt slaps.
3) At age 25, Matthew McGwire is finally finished as bat boy.
2) GNC halts plan to put a store in Ballpark Village.
1) Big Mac Land renamed “Carp Cottage.” When Matt or Chris Carpenter homer, free Mississippi River carp for all!