Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Signs Your High School Football Team Didn’t Have The Best Season…
10) Went through more punters than offensive linemen.
9) Somehow you finished the season with negative points scored. No clue it was even possible.
8 ) Practice doesn’t make perfect … so you quit practicing after Week 4.
7) The guy who calls himself “Super Fan” has scratched “Super” off his jacket.
6) Coach was caught reading “Pee Wee Football for Dummies.”
5) The kicker used his tee only nine times in nine weeks. Think about it.
4) Cheerleaders knocked them out of their misery with a mere paper banner.
3) People always left after the band’s halftime performance.
2) Three players transferred mid-game.
1) The opposing team’s quarterback was named your Homecoming King.