Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
* Top Ten Archive
TOP TEN Similarities Between Political Debates and Sports…
10) Uniforms. One in red and one in blue.
9) A Donald Trump appearance just makes it awkward.
8 ) Most of the time I get bored and watch three hours of Family Guy on TBS.
7) All Twitter users want to know is who they’re sleeping with.
6) Some talking head will over analyze everything the following morning.
5) Nobody cares or listens to the moderator. Sports world calls that position the referee.
4) “The Gipper” treated Carter and Mondale like a Notre Dame blocking dummy.
3) Just like the Gus Macker Toilet Bowl, the one for Vice Presidents is just for fun.
2) Really no need to watch as the highlights will be all over TV the next day.
1) Like soccer, there’s usually not a winner.
Posted under Top Ten
This post was written by jhouchins on October 12, 2012