Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Reasons the Cardinals do NOT make the MLB Playoffs next week…
10) Rick Ankiel throws out the ceremonial first pitch before Nationals game and all the baseballs go missing.
9) Last-minute replacement umpires learn the game from the first The Naked Gun movie.
8 ) Yadi’s new neck tattoo gets infected and must miss every game.
7) Nobody wins when Al Hrabosky turns into the Mad Hungarian.
6) Pete Kozma morphs into Kahlil Greene. Oh, and then Ben Marth yells a lot.
5) Following a surprise Jeff Fisher pep talk, the team plays like the Rams. Comedy ensues.
4) All the pitchers have thumb injuries due to excessive World of Warcraft: The Mists of Pandaria.
3) Bud Norris gets traded oddly to Washington and Cincinnati during final six games.
2) After a dog gets injured on the trip, Tony La Russa puts an “ARF Hex” on the entire organization.
1) No Pujols. Duh.
Posted under Top Ten
This post was written by jhouchins on September 28, 2012