Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Things to Watch for Sunday From the NFL Replacement Refs…
10) Snipping a bit of Troy Polamalu’s hair as a souvenir.
9) Instead of flags, it’s just wrappers from their hard candy.
8 ) Does a celebration dance when getting a call correct.
7) A call of “goaltending” was made.
6) Two head referees are actually just traffic cops uncontrollably waving their arms.
5) The back judge not only makes every call, but also sings National Anthem, performs halftime show, and provides medical advice for injured players.
4) One side judge has ear buds in to check fantasy football stats from other games.
3) Ed Hochuli ripping off his shirt WWE style and saving the day.
2) That the Golden Girls is actually being viewed in the replay booth.
1) A correct call.
Posted under Top Ten
This post was written by jhouchins on September 21, 2012