Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of the NFL season…
10) Pray that my fantasy football RB (Jamaal Charles) doesn’t tear his ACL running into the opposing team’s mascot. (Bryson via Facebook)
9) Reciting all of the QBs since McMahon until now for the Bears. It will take you a while.
8 ) Call in sick Monday morning to work.
7) Call in sick Tuesday morning to work.
6) Make you kids wear mouth pieces to the swing set. You wear one, too.
5) You answer “Yes!!” every time Hank Williams, Jr.’s “Are you ready for some football?” come on.
4) Throw a red review flag at your divorce court hearing.
3) Beer. Beer. And more beer.
2) Watching baseball (via Jason from Facebook)
1) Wearing your Rams jersey and a whole lot of hope!