Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Signs We’re Too Excited For HS Football Practice…
10) Wear mouth piece to interview players and none of the questions are understandable.
9) Carry your own whistle wherever you go.
8 ) You have three-deep depth charts on varsity, junior varsity, and eighth grade squads.
7) Schuck’s been camping out on your tailgate.
6) Make your kids do up-downs for every vegetable left on their plates.
5) Ben Marth’s tweeting about the water boy’s improved technique.
4) Named your kid Unruh.
3) Wore your 35-year-old jersey … and jock strap to the office.
2) Put the entire family on the seven-man sled, which sits in the front yard.
1) Gave yourself a Gatorade shower on opening morning.
Posted under Top Ten
This post was written by jhouchins on August 10, 2012