Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Things Overheard in the Parking Lot Prior to the QHS vs. Hannibal Football Game…
10) Seems like an easy vote — “St. Clair in 2012 … a vote for change.”
9) I just put what we saw on Facebook. Want to watch it again and “Like” it?
8 ) Our turf is so much greener than your turf.
7) This game is nothing like when we played back in the day. We had to butcher a pig just to have a ball to use.
6) Let’s stock up on gas while we’re over here.
5) Is that a Pirate Dog in your pocket or… oh, it is. Why do you have a Pirate Dog in the pocket of your pants?
4) Does Ben Marth walk around in HD, too?
3) Yes, I think it is ethically OK to place a wager on this game.
2) There’s no way a pirate could actually beat a blue devil in real life. A blue devil is ten-times more powerful than an even a red devil.
1)  You’re in Hannibal,  and Hannibal was the birthplace of M*A*S*H character Colonel Potter,  who was played by Harry Morgan,  who had a part in “3rd Rock from the Sun,”  which starred John Lithgow,  who was in “Harry and the Hendersons” with Melinda Dillon,  who is in no way related to Matt Dillon who was in Wild Things … WITH KEVIN BACON!!!! (and there’s your six degrees…)