Every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter I toss out a new Top Ten.
TOP TEN Summer Events To Stay Away From…
10) Scott Douglas Cooking 101. The QND coach has 12 kids, so you know it’s all toast and cheap hot dogs.
9) Hogback Island’s Cougar Weekend.
8 ) Gus Whacker: Better run if your name’s Gus.
7) Don O’Brien’s first ever “How to talk like a YMCA pro” 10-day seminar.
6) Urinalysis in the Park: Let us test you!
5) Jerry Sandusky’s prison introduction.
4) The Green Parrot’s “Eye Patch Night.”
3) The Cosby Sweater shopping spree with the Hampsmires.
2) The True Testicle Festival: You bring ‘em, we’ll cook ‘em.
1) The Hooch Wedding. Because nobody evens knows if the Serbian bride takes personal check or not.
Posted under Top Ten
This post was written by jhouchins on July 13, 2012